✓ Submission Deadline :
✓ Announcement of Shortlisted entries :
✓ Presentation Schedule :
18-Feb-2022 (Camera Ready, Video presentation), TBD schedule
✓ Submission Deadline : 31-Jan-2022
✓ Announcement of Shortlisted entries : 09-Feb-2022
✓ Presentation Schedule : 18-Feb-2022 (Camera Ready, Video presentation)
The Award shall comprise a certificate and 50000/- in cash for the best thesis, 25000/- in cash for the best thesis for the runner up.
To promote and encourage the young researchers in the domain VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, a Student Research Forum (SRF) will be organized during the conference. This forum is a great opportunity for Bachelors, Masters and PhD students who have completed their respective thesis within the last 12 months or who are close to complete their thesis to present their work to a broad audience. This forum will help students to interact virtually with pioneer in their domain of research and getting valuable feedback on their works. The forum may also help students to establish contacts for entering the job market. Entries are invited from the eligible young researchers across India for the Student Research Forum.
A student enrolled in Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral program in any recognized University or Institute on or before 1st January 2019 and is working in research topics relevant to the conference. The list of relevant areas can be any topic around VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, which enables advancements in Computing, Connectivity, Storage and Sensors and can lead to path breaking developments in the areas such on AI/ML, Beyond 5G, Mobility, Cloud, Edge etc.
1. Extended Abstract of the Thesis as per the Template provided below should be submitted to SoftConf submission link in PDF format only.
2. Post submission of the abstract please fill below provided form along with Submission ID number.
1. The extended abstract should be strictly be in the provided template only and in PDF format only. With minimum font size: 10pt, times new roman font. Max three pages including tables, diagram, references (if any).
2. Your submission must not include information that serves to identify the Author/Supervisor/Institute of the manuscript, such as name(s) or affiliation(s) of the author(s), anywhere in the manuscript, abstract, or in the embedded PDF data. References and bibliographic citations to the author(s) own published works or affiliations should be made in the third person.
3. Submissions not adhering to above rules, or determined to be previously published at another conference, or journal, will be summarily rejected.
4. SRF Chairs reserve the right to finally reject any manuscripts not adhering to these rules.
1. Proof of studentship : A copy of the valid identity cards or a letter from the Head of the Department/Institute for the currently enrolled students. For graduated students, a copy of the degree certificated (or the provisional certificate) is sufficient.
2. Consent letter from your thesis supervisor/Institute
1. All documents should be submitted in pdf format only.
2. SRF Form to be filled after submission.
There would be a two-tier selection process. The initial shortlisting would be done by the Selection Committee based on the merits of the submission. Incomplete submission will not be considered for the selection process. The shortlisted nominees will be invited to make an online presentation before the Selection Committee during conference. The Selection Committee would then recommend the nominee for conferment of the Award.
© 2021-2022, VLSID. All Rights Reserved.
Made proudly in India with ❤ by www.ConfiSpace.com